Honored to swear in Julie Chung as Ambassador to Sri Lanka. Amb. Chung’s distinguished @StateDept career & exceptional leadership make her the perfect choice to represent the American people & advance the U.S.-Sri Lanka partnership. I look forward to continuing our work together. pic.twitter.com/fI6VChCTph
— Wendy R. Sherman (@DeputySecState) February 9, 2022
U.S. Ambassador-designate to Sri Lanka Julie Chung was thrilled to meet with Sri Lankan Ambassador to the U.S. @AmbSamarasinghe to discuss our work together on building U.S.-Sri Lanka relations. pic.twitter.com/FBWdcQs70R
— State_SCA (@State_SCA) January 5, 2022
Confirmed by voice vote: Exec. Cal. #517 Julie Chung, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Minister Counselor, to be Ambassador of the United States to the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
— Senate Cloakroom (@SenateCloakroom) December 18, 2021
Julie Chung confirmed as next US envoy to Sri Lanka https://t.co/WsLmTyRvSk #srilanka #srilankatweet #lka #srilankanews #slnews #breakingnews #cmb #colombo #themorninglk #themorning #thesundaymorning
— The Morning (@TheMorningLK) December 20, 2021
- WHA’s Julie Chung to be U.S. Ambassador to the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka June 2021
- Senate Cuts Loose 44 @StateDept/USAID Hostages, Two FS Lists Before Running Out the Door Dec 2021
- Career Diplomat Brian A. Nichols to be Asst. Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs (WHA) March 2021
- US Embassy Lima Works on Repatriating Thousands of Americans #StuckInPeru March 2020
- Asst Secretary For Western Hemisphere Kimberly Breier Quits; Second Loss For Regional Bureaus in 2019 Aug 2019
- Senate Confirms Four Foreign Service Lists Including Two Pretty Thin Promotion Lists (Updated) Feb 2018
You must be logged in to post a comment.