— Domani Spero
[twitter-follow screen_name=’Diplopundit’ ]
Secretary Kerry is in New Delhi for the 5th U.S.-India Strategic Dialogue,and is accompanied by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker. Other members of the interagency trip include Deputy Secretary of Energy Daniel Poneman, Department of Homeland Security Under Secretary Francis Taylor, and NASA Associate Administrator Michael O’Brien. The State Department’s does not have a Senate-confirmed assistant secretary for its Bureau of Energy Resources. Ambassador Carlos Pascual who announced he was stepping down as special envoy and coordinator for energy affairs has been succeeded by Amos Hochstein as acting special envoy and coordinator and Mr. Hochstein is accompanying Secretary Kerry to New Delhi.
Additional details of the trip available here.
- John Kerry arrives in Delhi to reboot Indo-US relations (dailymail.co.uk)
- Move ahead on trade: U.S. (thehindu.com)
- Kerry arrives in India to reboot ties with Modi (voiceofasiaonline.com)
- US Secretary of State John Kerry arrives in India for strategic dialogue (dnaindia.com)
- With bagful of admiration for Modi, John Kerry to arrive in India today (rediff.com)
- India must decide its role in global trade order: Kerry (rediff.com)
- Kerry leaves for India (indiavision.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.