Posted: 3:19 am ET
In response to our June 20 post Diplomatic Security’s Basic Special Agent (BSAC) Training: Sexual Harassment Alert!, we received the following:
There are only two female DS Agents assigned to the DS Training Center.
There is currently an EEO suit being brought by a contract female instructor who was fired from the DS Training Center three hours after she submitted a harassment complaint. In the complaint, a male PSC co-worker frequently harassed the female instructor, and, given the timing of the termination, this is an egregious violation of whistleblower/EEO diversity/harassment free workplace regulations and policies. The male PSC employee is still employed and complaints about his dealings with female students and employees persist.
- PDAS Miller Issues Sexual Harassment Message to Diplomatic Security Employees, What’s Missing?
- Chien v. Kerry: DS Agent Files Suit For Race/Sex Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment, and Retaliation Sept 2016
- Inbox: Female Diplomatic Security Agent Pens a Note on Sexual Harassment and Career Suicide
- Another Concerned DS Agent Pens Response to Diplomatic Security’s Broadcast Message on Sexual Harassment
- A Joke That Wasn’t, and a State Department Dialogue That Is Long Overdue
- State Dept Security Officer Alleged Sexual Misconduct: Spans 10 Years, 7 Posts.
- State/OIG on Diplomatic Security’s Special Investigations Division – The Missing Firewall.
- CBS News: Possible State Dept Cover-Ups on Sex, Drugs, Hookers — Why the “Missing Firewall” Was a Big Deal
- State/OIG Releases Investigation on CBS News Allegations: Prostitution as “Management Issues” Unless It’s Not