- The U.S. Department of State has coordinated the repatriation of 15,441 U.S. citizens from more than 40 countries.
- On March 26, a charter flight repatriated 223 U.S. Citizens from Jordan.
- Over the past few days, 1,259 U.S. Citizens were repatriated from Peru.
- On March 26, 129 U.S. Citizens were repatriated from Guayaquil; a total of 723 U.S. Citizens repatriated from Ecuador to date.
- The Department has negotiated and continues to negotiate with more than 33 governments to permit commercial or U.S.-organized repatriation flights.
- In order to communicate vital and timely health information to Americans abroad, the Department of State’s call center has fielded more than 11,000 calls since March 21.
Second columns indicates the number of citizen repatriated, and the third column is the number of flights to-date. Click here to see complete lis.
You must be logged in to post a comment.