- Statements of Support For Former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch .
- Foggy Bottom’s Top ‘Champion of Diplomacy’ to Step Up, or Maybe Not
- @StateDept Recalls Amb. Marie Yovanovitch From Ukraine After Persistent Campaign For Removal) .
- US Embassy Kyiv: Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch Presents Her Credentials in Ukraine .
- Ambassador Nomination: Marie L. Yovanovitch — From State/FSI to Ukraine .
- Senate Confirmations: Promotion List – Senior FSOs to Class of Career Minister
Watchdog reveals mysterious attempt to smear ex-U.S. ambassador to Ukrainehttps://t.co/EVkVSz2nl0
— POLITICO (@politico) October 2, 2019
Hi! please find the unroll here: Thread by @S_R_Anders: "This packet appears to have been the subject of the long-celebrated tradition of bureaucratic hot potato. Let me explain […]" https://t.co/WoMIfRj9y5
Have a good day. 🤖
— Thread Reader App (@threadreaderapp) October 3, 2019
One document, whose source was not disclosed, described a discredited theory promoted by Trump allies that Yovanovitch was installed in her post by billionaire George Soros, a Democratic donor frequently attacked by far-right activists.
— Jonathan Landay (@JonathanLanday) October 2, 2019
“documents provide further evidence of a concerted, external effort to conduct a disinformation campaign against a career U.S ambassador … need to understand Secretary Pompeo’s role, given that it appears that he discussed these documents with at least one of his top aides”
— Burgess Everett (@burgessev) October 2, 2019
2/ Giuliani told @MichaelRWarren that in late March of 2019, he “routed” what he called an “outline” of allegations against Biden and former US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch to the office of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) October 2, 2019
News: Rudy Giuliani tells me some of the documents in the State IG’s briefing to Congress originated with him. He says he “routed” them in late March. Giuliani adds that Pompeo told him he’d be referring the contents for investigation.https://t.co/NIcfyfAw0I
— Mike Warren (@MichaelRWarren) October 3, 2019