Posted: 12:58 am ET
According to a July 2017 NYT report, Mr. Tillerson had hired Deloitte and Insigniam to help oversee the State Department’s reorganization.
If you click on Award ID GS00Q09BGD0018 displayed below via USAspending.gov that shows $2,105,663.00, it will take you to SAQMMA16F1155 dated June 30, 2017 with an obligated amount of $2,105,663.00. The contract awarded to Deloitte Consulting LLP includes the following details for Deloitte:
Product or Service Code | D318: IT AND TELECOM- INTEGRATED HARDWARE/SOFTWARE/SERVICES SOLUTIONS, PREDOMINANTLY SERVICES
Principal NAICS Code | 541512: COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
Under contract information for SAQMMA16F1155, USASpending notes “THIS TASK ORDER PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR A DEPARTMENT OF STATE EFFICIENCY TASK FORCE. IGF::OT::IGF”
If we add this to the $1,086,250 for the organizational study that the State Department previously spent, the cost for Tillerson’s redesign is now $3,191,913.00.
As of this writing, we have not been able to locate the SAQMMA16F1155 documents on fedbiz.gov. The following clips are extracted from USAspending.gov where bare bones contract information is typically published. Click on the image for a larger view.
- @StateDept Says It’s “Unfortunate” That It Withholds Employee Survey Results From Public 😢 Hu-Hu!
- Results of @StateDept $1M Organizational Study Reportedly Available via Intranet Today – Yay!
- @StateDept Requires Insigniam to Provide Summary Report of Poignant Themes, Patterns, and Sentiments
- @StateDept’s $1,086,250 Organizational Study: Multiple Contractors Interviewed But Only 1 Offer?
- @StateDept “Listening Tour” Survey Leaks, So Here’s Your Million Dollar Word Cloud
- With Reported Proposal to Cut 2,300 @StateDept Jobs, Tillerson Set to Survey Employees
- Notable Details From Tillerson’s Congressional Appearances on FY18 Budget Request