Posted: 3:28 am ET
The results of the Insigniam survey that was commissioned by the State Department under Secretary Tillerson will reportedly be made available on the Intranet on Wednesday, July 5. See WSJ’s Felicia Schwartz report below. We’re not sure if the State Department is releasing the full report or a summary report to employees on Wednesday, but be in a lookout for a 110-page report which supposedly includes feedback from 35,386 employees from State and USAID and 300 employee in-person or telephonic interviews.
- @StateDept Requires Insigniam to Provide Summary Report of Poignant Themes, Patterns, and Sentiments
- @StateDept’s $1,086,250 Organizational Study: Multiple Contractors Interviewed But Only 1 Offer?
- @StateDept “Listening Tour” Survey Leaks, So Here’s Your Million Dollar Word Cloud
- With Reported Proposal to Cut 2,300 @StateDept Jobs, Tillerson Set to Survey Employees
- Notable Details From Tillerson’s Congressional Appearances on FY18 Budget Request