Via Burn Bag:
The DCM at a large post was kicked out for sexual harassment. This was a long time coming so big props to whoever caused powers that be to take the problem seriously. But the bigger question remains – how does someone who has existed on a diet of inappropriate and abuse (sic) behavior for years get selected to lead this mission? Shouldn’t a couple EEO complaints trigger some more expansive 360s?
- Inbox: Female Diplomatic Security Agent Pens a Note on Sexual Harassment and Career Suicide
- A Joke That Wasn’t, and a State Department Dialogue That Is Long Overdue
- State Dept Security Officer Alleged Sexual Misconduct: Spans 10 Years, 7 Posts.
- PDAS Miller Issues Sexual Harassment Message to Diplomatic Security Employees, What’s Missing?
- @StateDept Task Force For New Sexual Assault FAM Guidance – An Update
- Chien v. Kerry: DS Agent Files Suit For Race/Sex Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment, and Retaliation Sept 2016
- Another Concerned DS Agent Pens Response to Diplomatic Security’s Broadcast Message on Sexual Harassment Aug 2016