Posted: 1:32 am EDT
[twitter-follow screen_name=’Diplopundit’ ]
Via US Embassy London:
On December 8, the U.S. Embassy in London held a “topping out” ceremony with the Stars and Stripes flying on the roof of the new Embassy undergoing construction at Nine Elms. The building has now reached its full height. More photos here.
- New London Embassy: Design Passed the Full Mockup Blast, So Why the “Augmentation Option” For $2 Million?
- Congress to State Dept: We Want All Your Stuff on New London Embassy Except Paperclips (July 2014)
- New Embassy Construction Hearing: Witnesses Not Invited, and What About the Blast-Proof Glass? (diplopundit.net)
- US Embassy London: Don’t Worry, Be Happy — New Digs Not Funded By Appropriated Funds
- A New Embassy for the Future. In London. For $1 Billion
- US Embassy London Celebrates 10,750 Visitors to Winfield House With a Time-Lapse Video
- State Department’s Embassy “Design Excellence” Initiative: Year in Review (Video)