[twitter-follow screen_name=’Diplopundit’ ]
The EEOC’s FY 2011 Annual Report on the Federal Work Force Part II includes the workforce composition profiles for the General Schedule (GS) workforce at the State Department and USAID. We have been unable to locate the Foreign Service profile and are still looking. Below is a snapshot of the Women in Management at both agencies. Most notable here is the 0% first level and senior level management for USAID in FY2011. “This represents a decrease of 186 women in senior management positions since FY 2010.” What happened to them?
* * *
- Annual Report on the Federal Work Force (Part 1) Fiscal Year 2012
HTML | PDF
- Annual Report on the Federal Work Force (Part 2) Fiscal Year 2011
HTML | PDF
- EEOC Issues Annual Report on Federal Workforce (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Report shows federal employment diversity flat (washingtonpost.com)
- The EEOC Approves Its New Strategic Enforcement Plan, Are You Prepared? (ibaeducationblog.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.