- Guards looking resplendent in Parliament
- President Obama’s car leaving Lancaster House
- American Flag on The Mall
- The Mall & Buckingham Palace
- People Cheering President Obama At Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Abbey
- American Flags at Westminster Abbey
- Ceremony begins “Amid the star spangled banner and distant gun shots from the park. All smiles on a sunny day.”
- Union Jacks and Stars and Stripes line the Mall in London
See more here, although I don’t know why you would.
On May 25, the President also held an Embassy meet and greet at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Sorry, no photos of that either.
But the best photo I can find from the collection of photos posted in Flickr is of the matching lecterns at the Lancaster House. They look absolutely gorgeous!
|President Obama Visits London
Photo from US Embassy London/Flickr