Please pass this long to your wife, sister, daughter, niece, partner, friend —
The best way to fight breast cancer is to have a plan that helps you detect the disease in its early stages. According to the National Cancer Institute:
- Nearly 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime.
- Over 30% of women are diagnosed after breast cancer has spread beyond the localized stage.
- When breast cancer is detected early (localized stage), the 5-year survival rate is 98%.
|The White House seen from the North Lawn is bathed in pink light in honor of
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Oct. 14, 2010.
(Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)
* Self Breast Exams | * Clinical Breast Exams | * Mammograms
Decide how you want to be reminded. An EDP includes a flexible reminder system using:
* Email | * Calendar | * Text Messages | * RSS Feeds